Monday 24 March 2014

PARENTS


God has His shadow on earth in many forms & things
My Parents are the blessing & no less then queens & kings

Papa you listen each word I utter & act as a listening ear
Mom you give me all reasons to smile, fun and to cheer

You both are always with me when I was sad
You gave me a firm shoulder & all things u had

You shared with me your wisdom and all that you know
Allow me to make mistakes without saying “I told u so”

Whenever I cried with frozen sighs and lonely tears
You encouraged me in that and fight with my fears

Whenever I find a situation that no one understand
You stood side by me & with affection hold my hand

Without you my dear I will not be able to stand here at all
I can’t forget the warmth & tenderness when I was small

Three words “I LOVE YOU” usually seems so few
To express my gratitude which I have for you

The love, the regard I don’t always show
But you are the parents I hope you know

Words of praises and the pieces of advice
You are there to help without thinking twice

The realization took time but atlast I know
I got my favourite gift 26 years ago

HMT----------------MISHAY-------


No comments:

Post a Comment